(Completing Application form)
Visa Application (Form) [сообщение #203594] Вт, 22 Август 2017 09:57 Переход к следующему сообщения
Eustacia
Географическое положение: South Africa
Hi Cyril,

I hope this message finds you well. Please can you assist me. I got my visa number and I am now in the process of applying for my visa. The consulate here in South Africa has asked me to complete the online visa application form. It asks for a TIN organization. Do you perhaps know what that is?
I also need clarification on the exact address and phone number to use because I am seeing many different ones on the site.I will be studying at the Faculty of Social Sciences doing my Master's in Applied Social Psychology.
Lastly regarding the visa application we should only apply for the single entry? Am i right?And is it safe for me to get a one-way ticket or would immigration be concerned about that?

Thank you in advance Razz
Re: Visa Application (Form) [сообщение #203622 ответ на 203594 message #203594] Ср, 23 Август 2017 10:06 Переход к предыдущему сообщения
Кирилл Кисель
Географическое положение: Россия
Eustacia писал(а) Вт, 22 Август 2017 09:57
Hi Cyril,

I hope this message finds you well. Please can you assist me. I got my visa number and I am now in the process of applying for my visa. The consulate here in South Africa has asked me to complete the online visa application form. It asks for a TIN organization. Do you perhaps know what that is?
I also need clarification on the exact address and phone number to use because I am seeing many different ones on the site.I will be studying at the Faculty of Social Sciences doing my Master's in Applied Social Psychology.
Lastly regarding the visa application we should only apply for the single entry? Am i right?And is it safe for me to get a one-way ticket or would immigration be concerned about that?

Thank you in advance Razz

Hello, Eustacia!

The TIN number fo HSE is 7714030726 (in Russia it is called ИНН). You need to write the legal adress which is Russia, Moscow, HSE, Myasnitskaya str., 20. The phone number is + 7 495 771-32-32. First visa will be single for three months. Then in Moscow it will be prolonged for one year and will be multiple.

C уважением,
Кирилл Кисель
Начальник Управления по сотрудничеству
со странами СНГ и Балтии
Предыдущая тема: Магистратура
Следующая тема: Приказ о зачислении
Переход к форуму:

Текущее время: Чт ноя 23 10:17:33 MSK 2017

Время, затраченное на генерацию страницы: 0.00882 сек.